Rusty S. 10.06.21
In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves tours Kel-Tec to find out how the Kel-Tec KSG is made. James takes you through the entire factory, from receiving (where raw materials are accepted) through machining, to assembly, and quality control. This is an interesting look at one of the most intriguing and innovative companies in the industry.
««« GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO »»»
• Clothes: 5.11 provides all clothes for TFBTV crew: https://www.511tactical.com/
• Eyepro: James wears the Electric Knoxville Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2YOVr3J
• Watch: James and Ryan wear the Garmin Fenix 6: https://amzn.to/3lexr1B
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
PLEASE check out our Patreon and Subscribe Star pages if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out! We give away hundreds of dollars of gear a month to our supporters!
NOTE: These giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250.
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Ventura Munitions – www.venturamunitions.com
– Federal Premium – www.federalpremium.com
– Blue Alpha Gear – www.bluealphagear.com
– Top Gun Supply – www.topgunsupply.com
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/bcVD9zw